Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Don't tell anyone, it's a secret!



Anyone that knows me knows and I always, I mean ALWAYS, have too much on my plate.  The magazine is a huge chunk of that, and as relieved as I was to get this issue done, I'm already starting to plan for the next one.  I already know a few things, like that Patterns Optional will be, once again, making a custom gown and that our feature wedding will be shot at the Fife Opera House in Palestine, Illinois, but I'm craving something different.  I think that I want to put on a real wedding, not just one for pretend.  (It's a secret because I think my husband might make me sleep on the couch if he gets wind of this.)  Now I still need to work out some details but I think that this can really happen.

So I need your help!  I need to find the perfect couple that will be willing to have an outside of the box wedding at a fraction of the actual cost.  Someone that can trust the wedding pros that we work with and be able to sit back and watch their wedding take shape.  The couple also needs to be comfortable with their wedding, the photos and the videos that are taken over the course of the planning and from the wedding itself be used in the print magazine, on the blog and in other forms of media.

Tell me what you think.  Are you the perfect couple?  Do you know someone that is?  Keep checking back and we'll keep you in the loop.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I saw your link on my photographer's blog (Amy Foltz). I am getting married in Terre Haute next year, but live in Iowa. Where can I get a copy of your magazine so I can ask my MoH to pick one up for me?

    Thank you,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunny, You can pick up the magazine at Bluebird Style Studio, Lucia's Bridal Shop, Patterns Optional, DIY Rentals, and Amy should have some as well.
      Best of luck with you wedding. Great choice of photographer!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete